Jon speaks and leads workshops on a variety of educational change topics. The list below is not comprehensive since he customizes his sessions/workshops for each client. Past sessions include:
- The Flipped Class
- Mastering the Chaos: Implementing a Flipped-Mastery Classroom
- Educational Reform and the Future of Education
- Rolling out a 1-1 Initiative. (Jon was director of technology as his school rolled out 1-1 iPads for his elementary school)
- Integrating the iPad into the Elementary Classroom
- Integrating the iPad into the Secondary Classroom
- How to Use Social Media to Enhance Professional Development
- The Flipped Class for Administrators
- Flipping University Education
- The Many Faces of the Flipped Classroom
- Flipping Science Education
- Flipping English Education
- Flipping Social Science Education
- Flipping Math Education
- Flipping for Corporations
- How to Make Videos Students will Love
- The Flipped Class for Policy Makers
- The Flipped Class and the Common Core
- How to integrate Google Apps into your everyday class.
- How to Use Moodle for Maximum Effectiveness
- A Look Ahead: What is Going to be the Next big thing in Educational Technology?
- Designing a School with Learning Spaces in Mind.
To schedule Jon to come to your event, click HERE to submit a request